The following links provide a valuable source of information on learning and development issues.
The Insitute of Leadership and Management (ILM) is the premier body with experience in the field of leadership and management in the UK and internationally. Every year, ILM recognises the professional development achievements of managers from team leaders to board level, as well as managers of small businesses and those responsible for quality, energy, the environment and human resources.
A world-wide network of over 2000 accredited Centres provides flexible and practical managmenet development programmes which are quality-assured to ILM's standards.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is the professional body for those involved in the management and development of people. There are 127,000 individual members. The CIPD's mission is:
- to lead in the development and promotion of good practice in the field of the management and development of people, for application both by professional members and by their organisational colleagues.
- to serve the professional interests of members.
- to uphold the highest ideals in the management and development of people.
businessballs.com is a website offering free resources covering a wide range of business topics for managers and trainers alike. You may download and use the resources for free as long as you acknowledge the source whenever using the tools and information. If you want to engage in discussions about any of the topics, visit the businessballs community.
South East Training is pleased to announce the lauch of a new website devoted to Business Process Auditing. The website is home to the Business Process Auditing Toolkit, a free resource for business process auditors including guidance on auditing, examples of audit documents and blank forms. If you are thinking of investing in business process auditing or are simply interested to know more, visit:
- South East Training Home
- Business Process Management and Auditing Skills
- Management and Leadership Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Coaching
- How to Contact South East Training
- South East Training Online Enquiry
- South East Training Partners
- Useful links
- Featured Programme
- South East Training Site Map
- Privacy Statement