Managing Poor Performance
This one-day workshop provides participants with a framework for defining and communicating performance standards. It gives participants a series of tried and tested tools and techniques to feedback evidence based assessment of performance designed to motivate and encourage development and growth. The workshop is ideal for groups of up to 12. It includes team, group and individual exercises and activities and time for reflection.
On completion of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define required performance standards
- Assess current performance levels
- Describe how to identify any gaps in performance
- Describe the process for a coaching conversation
- Describe how staff development can be used as a motivational tool
- Define evidence of competence (or not)
- Describe a process for maintaining performance levels
- Demonstrate giving motivational feedback on performance.