This is a one-day workshop is designed to give participants the opportunity to develop their skills in influencing and persuading others. It will give them the chance to reflect on their own situations and identify strategies to enable them to plan how they can use these skills to influence both internal and external stakeholders in the course of their work.
On completion of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define influencing and persuading
- Describe effective techniques to create the appropriate response in an influencing/persuading situation
- Identify the skills required in order to achieve that response
- Identify their personal relating system under normal circumstances and when in conflict
- Adapt their style to meet with the needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Identify a range of approaches to use when influencing/persuading others and plan when they can best be used in the workplace.